Chad Etchison, please tell all of us the Big Star stories you told me this evening!!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by audio, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audio

audio New Member Thread Starter

Recent forum member Chad Etchison and I are quickly becoming good friends. We spent about an hour on the phone tonight talking and it turns out we are both HUGE Big Star fans. Chad told me some amazing stories about the band that he used to be in and how they almost signed a deal with Ardent. They met Alex Chilton and hung out with Jody Stephens extensively. Chad also has some very interesting Chris Bell gossip. I told him he's got to tell these stories to the rest of the forum, so hopefully he will see this thread and be inspired to do so. C'mon Chad!! Spill it!:D

2. Chad Etchison

Chad Etchison New Member

Prix,

I will post this story soon, I just need time to gather my thoughts and sit down and write it. I want everyone to know that reads the forum what a great guy Prix is. He has gone above and beyond in helping me with making my system sound good. He's super knowledgeable but at the same time humble and gracious. This forum is a great place to meet nice people. Thanks again Prix!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.