Chartreuse Antique Booth in Charlotte, NC - Vinyl, vinyl, vinyl!

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by Nathan Aaron, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan Aaron

Nathan Aaron Forum Resident Thread Starter

(FYI - I checked with an admin before posting this, just to make sure I was following all the rules! :) )

For North Carolina folks, and Charlotte/Belmont, NC vinyl collectors in particular, I just wanted to let everyone know about my two antique booths. (Bare with me a moment.) We sell Mid-Century Modern items in the booth, but I've worked really hard to also offer a nicely sized (and growing!) selection of vintage vinyl! Hundreds and hundreds of LPs for purchase in both booths. We carry a great selection of well cared for vinyl covering many different genres! - 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's jazz, rock, pop, glam metal, adult contemporary, soundtracks, bossa nova, exotica, Christmas and more! Our LPs are competitively priced ($6-10 for most! Collectible and rarities are a little more.) so everyone can enjoy the eclectic choices! So if you live in Charlotte, NC or Belmont, NC (really close to Charlotte) or are making a trip into NC, stop on by and pick up some vinyl! I've been collecting it myself for fifteen+ years, and I own a zillion LPs :laugh:, so I work hard to sell only vinyl I myself would be proud to have in my own collection!

You can like + follow us on our brand-new Chartreuse Vinyl exclusive Facebook page, where I update new selections added to the booth each week, as well as get more information and see additional photos! - https://www.facebook.com/chartreusevinyl

Chartreuse (in Sleepy Poet Antique Mall)
    Sleepy Poet Antique Mall
    4450 South Blvd, Charlotte NC 28209
    704-529-6369

Chartreuse
    (in Piccolo Antique Mall)
    134 North Main St., Belmont, NC 28012
    704-825-5656

Look for the bright green (chartreuse colored) booth walls, and the awesome selection of vinyl LPs! Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DHamilton likes this.
  2. Nathan Aaron

Nathan Aaron Forum Resident Thread Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.