Clapton Tickets...Is there a UK version of Ebay?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Just1more, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just1more

Just1more Member Thread Starter

Trying to find 2-3 tickets for Clapton in Hyde park on the eighth of July...3rd party Ticket resellers are going crazy it seems...but I can't find anything at all on EBay. I don't mind paying a bit extra to the original buyer but find the fees at sites like viagogo absurd. Is there anything like EBay in the UK where I might find someone that is just trying to sell a ticket or holding an auction? Am I not looking in the right place of EBay? I've tried a few combinations but get nothing

thank you in advance.

2. Ghostworld

Ghostworld Senior Member

Just search "ebay uk" . Yes, there is. If you want to look for something in Britain, then you need to go onto the UK ebay site vs the American one.

3. Just1more

Just1more Member Thread Starter

Ha. Thank you sir. I will try that out after dinner. Not sure which eBay site I'm logged into. Strange that I found tickets to the Stones in Manchester a couple weeks ago...but perhaps the kids, cats, or "upgrades" changed things.

4. craigobau

craigobau Forum Resident

I'm pretty sure ebay UK no longer let you list event tickets, but instead re-direct you to use Stub-Hub (and their inflated prices).

Try the fan to fan site resale below (www.Twickets.live) which only sell tickets at face value plus a £10 fee

{{ SeoService.fbOgTitle() }}

If the link above looks funny, just copy the URL in the above sentence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.