Complete Mofi collection only $32K...

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by LeeS, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeeS

LeeS Music Fan Thread Starter

2. ATSMUSIC

ATSMUSIC Senior Member

LeeS it is called a starting point. obo means or best offer. Why start low when negotiating? :)

3. monewe

monewe Forum Resident

Do you think he wants the cash urgently as I notice he is only willing to take Money Orders or COD?

I would also agree with ATSMUSIC. Why start so low, weird?

4. LeeS

LeeS Music Fan Thread Starter

:laugh:

5. drbryant

drbryant Senior Member

It actually sounds like a fair price to me, all sealed. Not sure what I would do with it if I bought it, though. Maybe just insure it and look at it?

6. slunky

slunky Forum Resident

He's going to have a hard time getting a money order that high. There's a $1000 limit on money orders (and that's for postal ones). And who would be crazy enough to pay cash on an amount that high?

7. drbryant

drbryant Senior Member

He should probably bite the bullet and break up the collection. How much would a sealed longbox of Hot Dawg go for? He might make it to $15000 or so pretty quickly. The rest would take some time and effort.

If he has no Ebay history, though, that'll be a problem.

If I were paying over $30,000 for CD's I would definitely get on a plane and take a look at them before handing over a cashier's check; that's for sure.

8. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

The seller is Mofiguy76. I wonder he is mofiguy, who has been seen selling gold discs on eBay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.