"Curb Your Enthusiasm" - the soundtrack

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by AKA, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKA

AKA Senior Member Thread Starter

2. AndrewS

AndrewS Senior Member

I admit it! I'll be picking this up. I love the music in this show. It'll certainly be one of the stranger CDs I own.

The person responsible for selecting the music cues for Curb deserves some real credit.

The article that accompanies the sample selections makes mention of Larry David saying that he's done with the show. I can't find anything to substantiate that. Hopefully it's not true.

3. bw

bw Forum Resident

I'm in. I think this is the funniest show on TV.

These samples are great, but is there one theme missing? I don't even know how to describle it, but its an upbeat tune that they usually use between segments. Ususally when he is travelling somewhere.

4. AKA

I believe you're referring to "Amusement." It's there (track 23), but unfortunately, it seems to have had synths added to it.

5. mfp

mfp Senior Member

"Everything's fine.... everything's fine..."
    I've always loved this show, well love is too weak a word, I adore this show with a passion... But I had no idea the soundtrack was so tasteful: Trovaioli, Umiliani, Piccioni, Alessandroni, Bacalov... This sounds like spending an evening with my friend who collects Italian library LPs.

6. Wollensack

Wollensack Beatles maniac

Hear Hear. It's the only reason I have HBO. Thanks for the info - can't wait to get it!

7. AKA

Track 4 - "For Whom The Bell Tolls"
    I can see/hear Susie now! :laugh: Larry and/or Jeff are going to get yelled at!

8. Christopher J

Christopher J Norme Con Ironie

FYI, the CD is available now from Screen Archives. I'm not a huge fan of the show myself, but the music choices are always excellent.

9. Chief

Chief Over 12,000 Served

The only question now is whether to tell Richard Lewis...

10. Ed Hughes

Ed Hughes Senior Member

I love this show.I'm gonna have to get this .If only for the theme song.Thanks for the link. :righton:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.