Denon DL-103 Aluminum Body Cap - Requires no modification to cart

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by The Fall, Feb 15, 2018.

1. The Fall

The Fall Member Thread Starter

Hello,

I would like to point to my new Denon Aluminum Body. It is an aluminum cap that slips over the cart and bolts through the plastic body to the headshell. It is removable and transferable.

Most importantly, You do not have to nude your cartridge.

I find the Aluminum Body Cap is better than the other friction fit bodies on the market.

https://www.denonaluminumbody.com

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. The Fall

3. The Fall

Please see user review at Lenco Heaven.

Denon DL-103 Club (page 60) - Cartridges and styli - Lenco Heaven Turntable Forum

"Conclusion
    Buy this thing, it is such an improvement over the stock shell, incredibly easy to fit, and for such little money it's more a case of why wouldn't you?
    Compared to the other after-market shells, I'd still recommend this, just for ease of fitting and cheap price and comparable sound!"

4. The Fall

Hey guys, I've been getting a lot of positive feedback on this, Thanks.

So, I have added a discount code for free shipping on checkout: 9IZPQNJ

5. The Fall

6. The Fall

There has not been a lot of activity on this thread; I don't mind. The response has been better than I anticipated and I have a new batch of Caps ready to go.

Currently there are users in over 12 countries. More updates to the user review sections coming shortly, and professional reviews to be posted soon.

Stay tuned...!

dirtymac likes this.
  7. The Fall

"I'm not much of a reviewer/critic. and of course the 103D is not the same as the other models, but I'd say the Cap got me 80% of what a full blown Zu would get me, with the added bonus of being able to put a completely new cartridge in it later if I need or want to. Sometimes a new one is cheaper than a re-tip.

I have to admit it scared me a bit when I was inserting the 103D into the Cap. I had to press pretty hard to get it in, and I afraid I'd either damage the body or slip and rip off the stylus. Neither happened, so I'll be more confident the next time.

I certainly do recommend the Cap. Whether you are a one cartridge audiophile, or an inveterate cartridge swapper and tube roller like me, in my opinion it will give anyone even more of what their Denon 103 is capable of than they are hearing now. The Cap is a great idea, well executed, and worth every penny to anyone like me that doesn't have the tools or skill to do the work themselves. Well done! "

[​IMG]

8. The Fall

Free shipping code expired. Please use: CAP.SHIPS.FREE