ebay: New policy on listings? Not eligible for eBay purchase protection programs policy

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by bayen, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bayen

bayen Forum Resident Thread Starter

Noticed yesterday that LP auctions I had been watching no longer had the eBay buyer protection guarantee beneath payment info. Now listings state - coverage: Not eligible for eBay purchase protection programs.
    I checked on more than one account...same thing. Anyone else notice this? Wonder what's going on?

2. eddiel

eddiel Senior Member

3. bayen

bayen Forum Resident Thread Starter

Thanks for the link!

4. Muzyck

Muzyck Pardon my scruffy hospitality

Noticed in a few more glitches than usual in the last couple of days. Intermittent inability to save things to my "watch list" and things going into my "cart" that don't show up when I go to check out. Placed six items in my cart last night and only three were available when I went to check out. Went back and added the three missing items back. Still not there so I checked out with the three, paid for those to clear the cart. Went back and tried to add the three items and only one would go to the cart. Tried to send a message to the seller about the extra item but after the purchase the "request total" wouldn't work. Used "send message" to contact seller and there was no "submit" button. Just gave up after that. System was totally hosed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.