Elusive Disc or Acoustic Sounds for The Beatles Mono Vinyl Box Set

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by ld3102, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ld3102

ld3102 New Member Thread Starter

Okay so I'm thinking about buying The Beatles in Mono Vinyl Box Set and I was wondering which website offers the best packaging for shipping. I don't want to fork up a lot of money for this box set and come to find out that it is messed up in shipping like bent corners etc. Other bits of information would greatly be appreciated. This is my first time on these forums so excuse me if this conversation was placed in the wrong section of the forums. Thank you

2. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Music Vaultz has them in what appears to be the original outer packaging they got from whoever. They've been selling it for $209 Canadian. With readily available coupons for 10-20% off, this thing of beauty can be had for under $140 U.S. shipped. I know this doesn't answer your Elusive Disc or Acoustic Sounds question but it certainly gives you an extremely cost effective option with bomb proof packaging. Edit - Be aware they're out of stock more often than they're in, can't imagine why ;)

THE BEATLES IN MONO BOXED SET (14 LP) ยป

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  3. mikeyt

mikeyt Forum Resident

I've ordered from both and they both have stellar packing. I think you're good either way.

fluffskul likes this.
  4. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

I'd trust shipping a loved one from Acoustic Sounds. :agree:

fluffskul likes this.
  5. tyinkc

tyinkc Senior Member

A big +1 to that. The best packaging in the business IMO!

Myke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.