For fans of CSN (and sometimes Y)

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Steve-oh, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve-oh

Steve-oh Senior Member Thread Starter

Had a chance to interview David Crosby today. Nice, funny guy, by the way. Hard-core fans may know all this already, but I thought some of you may be interested:

1. Stills has an album nearly finished
    2. Neil Young is working on an album and film.
    3. Crosby and Nash plan to record an album together after the upcoming CSN tour.

When I asked about working with different groups, he quickly mentioned Neil after he discussed his situation. When I asked about what current projects they were working on, he mentioned Neil's album and film.

Sensing that he felt Neil was a member of the "group" by those answers, I asked if they had anything planned. He gave the same answer I saw in an on-line article the other day:

"Yeah, but I can't tell you or I'd have to kill you."

I asked about a live DVD, rumored from the 2000 or 2002 tours. He answered again:

"Yeah, but I can't tell you or I'd have to kill you." But then he said that was in the works.

2. JonUrban

JonUrban SHF Member #497

I asked the same thing to Graham Nash. His response was he would like to see the live CSNY DVD video out by Christmas, and that there would be a DVD-A release of his last solo tour out next.

Graham is a big fan of surround sound. He also said that the DEja Vu DVD-A has been delayed due to time restraints.

3. sgraham

sgraham New Member

I hope the Deja Vu DVD-A, if it gets a surround mix, doesn't end up being revised like Graham's "Songs For Beginners" Classic Records remix. The sound was, IMHO, trashed by being updated. Lost all its charm.

4. Dave B

Dave B Senior Member

Thanks for the update Steve.
    My wife and I saw CPR about two weeks ago at a small theater here. Excellent show. David was in great voice. It's really good to see that he's survived all he's been through. During the show someone in the audience yelled out "Almost Cut My Hair!". David's reply, "Don't do it."

5. sgraham

sgraham New Member

LOL!

6. rjp

rjp Senior Member

a rabid fan once yelled out "i used to be a king" at a nash solo show at the old front row in cleveland.

nash's reply, "me too"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.