Frank Sinatra "20 Golden Greats" scanned

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Paul K, Aug 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul K

Paul K Senior Member Thread Starter

Well gang, here is the elusive Frank disc from Canada!! Can we have some feedback on this? (again, I pester!!:cool:)

Attached Files:

2. Paul K

and this....

Attached Files:

3. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Should be the same mastering as used for the Capitol Collectors series CD in the US. Again, good, very nice, nothing like SH's '57 disc... I have the Best Of The Capitol Years, and the disc was made around the time that ^^ this one was. I like this compilation though, and I'm sorry I sold it to someone else, but I have plenty of Sinatra to play with :)

I believe this is exclusively a Canadian product because that's the only issues I've ever seen.

4. czeskleba

czeskleba Senior Member

I'm confused... you have a picture of the "20 Golden Greats" booklet, but the disc itself is the "Capitol Collector's Series" disc, a completely different album with a different tracklist. :confused:

5. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Yeah, it's weird. Lots of interesting product in Canada! I mean, other than the beer. ;)

6. MMM

MMM Forum Hall Of Fame

Even more interesting that the songs listed on the back are different songs from the actual disc. I wonder if you (sydbarrett) just have a package that has the wrong disc in it or if the actual "Golden Greats" CD itself really exists?

7. Paul K

Guys. I really thought that I had mucked up. Y'know, scanned the wrong disc/ Well not the case. This disc is misprinted with the Collectors Series label!! (only it is printed in black and not purple as on the other) Now I will never know unless any of you have the proper disc label!

8. Joseph

Joseph Senior Member

I have both these CD's coming in and will let you know what I find.

They are definitely two different catalog numbers and the song lineup is different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.