Grover Huffman ZX Speaker Cables any Impressions

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by el34eh, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el34eh

el34eh Member Thread Starter

Hi fellow music lovers,

As a friend of mine was kind enough to let me borrow a pair of his Grover SX Speaker Cables for a week, I came away very impressed with their sound and it was only after he returned to get them - that I realized upon going back to several other brands of cables, what was missing.

Yet, I haven't seen much else written about his new cables and was merely wondering if in fact someone here had more to share?, as I've noticed that nothing has been spoken of them on the newer postings.

In my mind, I actually think that he's onto something wonderful with his designs and the overall sense of greater musical enjoyment they introduced into my system. So it goes without saying - I'm looking for any current reviews and/or impressions from actual uses of said cables.

Please share my insight into what I consider a very musical, and often overlooked line of cables due to the fact they aren't from one of the bigger names in cable designs. But they're deserving of ones attention.

Please chime in - operators are standing by to take your responses.

Regards,
    o_O scar

2. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

That's often the best way to get a handle on the effect of the cables.

3. stever

stever Senior Member

Anyone use or recommend these with Naim components?

4. marcb

marcb Senior Member

You might want to ask this in the existing lengthy Grover thread rather than starting a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.