Help to mount tonearm

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by alfajim, Oct 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alfajim

alfajim Forum Resident Thread Starter

Hello all received my QL-5 TT today now I just have to mount the tonearm assy with controls. There is a hole for the original tonearm so I can use that for the center to center distance and the original arm support is there so I can use that for the tonearm to spindle distance.
    The plinth is solid in that area so I am going to have to mill out the cavity for the control plate and cables I need a picture of this area to use as directions, also a measurement for the shaft hole from the front of the table for the cue, & size levers.
    If anyone on this forum has done this, feedback will be greatly appreciated or if there is a shop that does this you can refer me to, a link, that would be great also.
    Very much want to get the deck put together to listen to vinyl again I have an extensive collection of classial, Franklin Mint 100 Greatest recordings plus all the Kingston trio albums am looking to pick up the Franklin Mint 100 greatest swing records soon. There is an record store in town with lots of original older records I will browse lookin for Jazz and good Rock.
    Will really muchly appreciate assistance on this project.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.