I have early Pink Floyd "Piper" pressings on eBay

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Leaman, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaman

Leaman Has a foggy notion Thread Starter

Hello, forum friends!

I'm selling off a lot of my Pink Floyd vinyl collection on eBay. I will be listing more over the next couple of days, which will include everything up through AMLOR.

Right now, I have three early pressings of The Piper at the Gates of Dawn up for sale:

• Original UK stereo pressing, 1967, Columbia Records
    • 1969 US stereo pressing, alternate tracklist with "See Emily Play" included, Tower Records
    • Third UK stereo pressing, 1969, Columbia Records
    There will be at least a couple more different Piper pressings going up soon, and then I'm on to listing both a UK and US Saucerful. Then much more to come after that!

Thanks for taking a look! You can find my items for sale at: leamancrews | eBay

2. Leaman

Leaman Has a foggy notion Thread Starter

BUMP...

The rest of my Pipers and my 1968 US and UK Saucerfuls are now posted.

If there's any interest here on the forum, let me know. I have multiple pressings of each Floyd album up through A Momentary Lapse of Reason, and would love to sell them all as a lot. Special deals for fellow forum members could be worked out...it would beat going through the hassle of making separate listings for the 7 different pressings I have of Dark Side of the Moon (including a MoFi vinyl)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.