Looking for Phil Donohue

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Murph, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murph

Murph Enjoy every sandwich! Thread Starter

All:
    My friends appeared on the Donahue show in the late 80's. They were both unemployed and went to the show as a goof. As it turns out, they were on TV and did a little sparring(the verbal kind) with Phil. I taped the show and would show it to them for laughs. Long story short, my father taped over their shenanigans and the memory gone. My question to the group. Does anyone know where I could possibly track down videos of the Donahue show? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Murph

2. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

Is "Looking for Phil Donahue" the sequel to "Searching for Bobby Fisher"? ;)

3. Evan L

Evan L Beatologist

I work in the video distribution industry and all I can say is: Good luck! Yer gonna need it.

Evan

4. Murph

I know some times at the end of a TV show you'll see/hear "For video of this program sent 14.99 blah, blah" I thought maybe NBC archives these things and that they might be available to the public.

Murph

5. Evan L

Evan L Beatologist

I can tell you that for a program of that vintage the odds are virtually nil.

Try this number: 800-343-4727. It's a company called Video Finders. Good luck!

Evan

6. Murph

Thanks Evan, I'll give it shot!

Murph

7. daveman

daveman Forum All Star

Who isn't looking for Phil? I've been depressed ever since his show went off the air on MSNBC! But we won't get into that one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.