LOVE with Arthur Lee: Live!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Fortune, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fortune

Fortune Senior Member Thread Starter

Hey all!
    Anyone going to see Love with Arthur Lee this summer? I just got my tickets today! Has anyone seen the show? What am I in for? I'm real excited...got some great seats (Orch, Center)...can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2018
  2. John B

John B Once Blue Gort,<br>now just blue.

Hi Jason,

My sister saw Arthur in Dublin earlier this month. She said it was a great show. He was in fine form - very energetic.

Let us know what you think.

John

3. HeavyDistortion

HeavyDistortion Senior Member

Does anyone know if Baby Lemonade is still the backing band for Arthur Lee on this tour?

Ed Hurdle
    HeavyDistortion

4. reechie

reechie Senior Member

Affirmative

http://www.baby-lemonade.com/

5. HeavyDistortion

HeavyDistortion Senior Member

Thanks, Rich.

Ed Hurdle
    HeavyDistortion

6. cdice

cdice New Member

I saw Author Lee & Love a few months ago at The House of Blues in Anaheim, CA. You're gonna LOVE--no pun intended--the show. The House of Blues gig was one of the best live shows I've attended in years, literally. Enjoy! Enjoy!

7. Ragu

Ragu Forum Resident

Thanks Jason Director for the tip! I tried to get tickets last week but they weren't available, so after seeing your post I went online and got tickets. That's my birthday and you know "what a long strange trip it's been" when you're in your mid fifties and you celebrate your birthday by taking your wife, nephew, and ten year old son to see the music you used to trip to. What makes this show so special is Arthur is touring with a string and horn ensemble and they are going to recreate the entire Forever Changes album...I'm stoked.

8. Cousin It

Cousin It Senior Member

I saw them at the Gaelic Club in Sydney on April 17.The roar when Arthur walked was huge.Everything time he'd announce a Forever Changes song, the crowd would go off.The first gig ever in Australia.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.