Mac Users: Anybody Try XLD for secure ripping?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by CardinalFang, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beech

Beech Forum Resident

What do ya know! It's done it! :goodie:

Just checking everything now.

2. Beech

Beech Forum Resident

So everything looks like I expect it to in iTunes. The script "Drop to Add'n make Playlists' worked a treat. Whow, I'm impressed, thanks so much to everyone for your patience, help and suggestions. :tiphat: I will make a donation to Dougsripts - well worth it. The link to his site should perhaps be a sticky on this forum?

Not quite finished the job yet - it looks like I'm missing approximately 20% of album cover art but if that's all I have to do I'm a happy camper.

3. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

I have to admit, some of the Mac OSX scripts available at Doug's Scripts are phenomenally clever. There's one for automatically fixing ALL CAPS to Upper and Lower-case, and another that will swap Artist Names with Song Titles. Very handy.

4. Zanth

Zanth Senior Member

I actually use this one the most out anything in any program. Except perhaps in OS X proper. OS X has a right click submenu that permits these types of transformations. I can't say how often I've used it for music but after a sync with MusicBrainz or Discogs I often end up with odd case situations inter and intra words. Manually editing it is torture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.