Michael Nesmith's Television Parts – Could a home video release be coming soon?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michelle66, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwitt1980

cwitt1980 Senior Member

Is that a very young Bryan Cranston from Malcolm In the Middle/Breaking Bad?

2. Chris C

Chris C Music was my first love and it will be my last!

Damn, I never even thought that that might be Walter White, but clearly after looking at certain facial expressions, especially when he looks down, early on, while the girl is telling her story, that almost HAS TO BE him. Good detective work!

Speaking of the girl who does the story telling, I'm not at all familiar with her and at times I honestly thought that she was a young Kathy Griffin. Mind you, I was reminded of Kathy, not by appearance, but by her comedic "timing and delivery", which is VERY close to Kathy's style of starting off softly and usually ending up screaming like a crazy person.

3. JamieC

JamieC Senior Member

Lois Bromfield. Look her up

Chris C likes this.
  4. cwitt1980

cwitt1980 Senior Member

I thought she was a young mom from the Wonder Years until I looked her up. Similar eyes.

Chris C likes this.
  5. Chris C

Chris C Music was my first love and it will be my last!

You know that Michael himself (or at least it's his people), who has been recently posting these old "Television Parts" on his Videoranch website and while he (they) noted the appearance of Lois Bromfield, when they recently posted this clip, they did NOT make any mention of Bryan Cranston, so it may not be him? Sure does look a look a lot like him, all the same. Does he have a brother actor in his family, as it could be him? Maybe someone on the forum who has some inside contact to Michael, can ask him about this? Around the time of "Television Parts", Bryan was on soap operas "One Life To Live" and "Loving". In 1986, he appeared on one episode of "Airwolf" and he sure looks similar to the guy in that skit, so who knows?

cwitt1980 and Hep Alien like this.
  6. Pete Sorbi

Pete Sorbi Well-Known Member

I looked at a bunch of commercials he did around the same time - I just don't think the nose is the same .....I suppose one could just ask a question in the comments - (and I bet that is Nez himself posting the stuff - there are a couple clips of him playing songs live as well as all the tv clips)

Hep Alien likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.