Need Impressions of SoundKaos Vox

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by audio_phool, Oct 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audio_phool

audio_phool New Member Thread Starter

Hello All,

This is my first post here on Stevehoffman forum. I have been very intrigued by SoundKaos Vox 3 speakers (both 3F and 3A). Since there aren't many reviews or discussions out there, I would like to know if any of you members own any of these (Vox 3a or 3f) speakers or have auditioned them/heard them for good amount of time.

In case if you do, then also please let me know of the chain that was used with them and any comparison to other speakers that you may have owned previously or heard.
    Looking forward to hearing from someone.

@Richard Austen @David Cope @Larry I since you guys have heard/own it it would be great if you can provide your detailed insights.

Regards,
    Saurabh

2. Larry I

Larry I Senior Member

I heard the Wave 42 at Capital Audiofest a few years ago. It was one of the better systems at the show--great low and medium volume dynamics, very engaging sound that was clear (not muddy sounding) yet not harsh or overly edgy. I don't recall the electronics utilized in the setup.

i have not heard the Vox 3.

3. audio_phool

@Larry I Thanks for the reply. I thought that you have heard Vox 3a. Nevertheless thanks for your impressions of bigger sibling. Hope the smaller sibling is in line with its bigger brother.

Regards,
    Saurabh

4. Larry I

Larry I Senior Member

There is another thread in this forum by Richard Austen titled “My Informal Speaker Reviews’ where he discusses these speakers on page 11. The mini review looks quite favorable.

audio_phool likes this.
  5. audio_phool

@Larry I I just saw that review. Yes speaker looks quite favorable. I think he posted it after I requested him to post. Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards,
    Saurabh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.