NYPD: Biggest Gang In New York?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Margrave, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Margrave

Margrave I'll Give It 5 Thread Starter

2. Sneaky Pete

Sneaky Pete Flat the 5 and That’s No Jive

If you check out crime statistics you’ll see The Bloods, The Crips, DDP (Dominicans Don’t Play), the Latin Kings and countless other blood thirsty gangs are actually the threat to New Yorkers. NYPD is fairly restrained and has been reigned in so much in the present climate they are often verbally abused when walking the beat. (See the article linked below)

As a matter of interest more immigrants and people of color have been recruited by NYPD than native born NYers for years now. It’s no longer “the Irish mafia.” Murders are up 70% in the Bronx. You can always find abuses but remember the size of NYPD and NYC. If the NYPD was an army it would be the third largest standing army in the world.

See the article linked below. I’ve witnessed this kind of behavior myself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...at-nypd-in-yet-another-videotaped-tirade/amp/

3. Sneaky Pete

Sneaky Pete Flat the 5 and That’s No Jive

I realize the underlined sentence above is poorly worded. I did not mean to imply that “people of color” aren’t also native NYers. That would be stupid! I just want to say the new NYPD is primarily comprised of people of color and immigrants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.