Please help me figure out which movies these are!!!!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by audio, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audio

audio New Member Thread Starter

Okay, these four movies I saw as a kid in the '70s. I would love to find them and watch them again. Can anyone help me figure out what the heck they are?

1) Black and white film with Martin Sheen. Entire movie takes place in a subway car. Sheen's character and another guy terrorize the passengers.

2) This one I saw in elementary school on the class projector. It's about a magic pair of shoes. This kid finds this magic pair of sneakers in a box on the railroad tracks and he puts them on. They give him special powers. A monster tries to steal them from him. That's basically the plot.

3) A prison inmate sings country. He records a song in prison. Some big star named "Garland Dupree" steals the song, re-does it, and releases it and it becomes a hit. Someone bootlegs the original version and it becomes a hit as well. Drama ensues.

4) A family takes a vacation in their motor-home and are terrorized by thugs, spirits, etc? I'd say this one came out in around '72 maybe? I thought it was called "The Devil's Renegade", but I'm not sure. Lot's of highway footage in the motor-home, etc. Creepy, low budget flick. Saw it on t.v.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Forum Resident

Outlaw Blues
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076512/

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Forum Resident

The Incident
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061814/

4. audio

Damn, I love this forum! Now for the other two and I've got information I've been searching out for years in a matter of hours.

5. Jimbo

Jimbo Forum Hall Of Fame

6. FredCamp

FredCamp Senior Member

7. audio

8. audio

This could be it. I don't remembe Peter Fonda, though. I'll have to try and rent this one and see.

9. teaser5

teaser5 Cool Rockin' Daddy

They accidently stumble onto some devil worshipers during a sacrifice and they chase them all over the place. Turns our most of small town USA is devil worshippers too. At the end...well, see it if you must.

Cheers-
    Norm

10. FredCamp

FredCamp Senior Member

There is a large recreational vehicle that figures prominently in the film. I went to see it because the gorgeous Lara Parker, of Dark Shadows fame, was in it. And also because my friends and I were probably really bored at the time and had to go to whatever movie the guy with the drivers permit wanted to see.:)

11. mcow1

mcow1 Sommelier Gort

Is #2 a cartoon?

12. audio

No.

13. audio

Still need help with #2. It was an old film that would be brought out along side "The Red Balloon" and that kind of stuff. I'd say it was made in the '70s or late '60s. The entire thing was probably about 15-20 minutes long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.