Post photos of your systems/rooms here! (Part 15)

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Halloween Jack, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Colin M

Colin M Forum Resident

Its the drying laundry I like to spot.

Arnold Lane

2. Litejazz53

Litejazz53 Perfect Sound Through Crystal Clear Digital

If you really want to hear those Tenors cook, just put on Ustad Sayeeduddin DAGAR Rag Bhopali at Red Rocks

shaizada likes this.
  3. Books Pretty much all one subject. :tiphat:

[​IMG]

4. CrimsonPiper

CrimsonPiper Forum Resident

Great space, who's the maker of your corner traps? These are bass traps under the wooden face, right? I'm in the process of treating my room and would like to add a few bass traps with a face that will also scatter the high frequencies.

5. PearlJamNoCode

PearlJamNoCode Forum Resident

Wow! It would probably take me longer to read them than how long the band was together!

alan967tiger, chacha and Mazzy like this.
  6. shaizada

shaizada Forum Resident

I only found this one:

Is there really one at Red Rocks? Link please if possible. Thanks!

7. myles

myles Argyle, before you ask ....

[​IMG]

A new (to me) set of Triangle Titus loudspeakers.

I know, I know....totally unsuitable stands but I just wanted to get them performing in some way.
    First impressions; lighter in the bass than my last (larger) speakers but so much better at separation and soundstage.

8. Ron P.

Ron P. Forum Resident

Love the Peter Green! ..and all of the Lp's featured on the bottom. Don't think I have the Surrealistic Pillow though.

RoundandRound likes this.
  9. Ron P.

Ron P. Forum Resident

My SAE was "shelved", (I collect tuners), by a Yamaha as well. The T-2 in an amazing tuner.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Purplefowler

Purplefowler Forum Resident

We've only got a small house so I don't have as much space to dedicate to my listening sanctuary as I'd like!
    [​IMG]
    Here is the other corner with a small selection of some of my less precious guitars and basses. Plus the obligatory lava lamp :D
    [​IMG]

barfko, 16hz lover, oboogie and 17 others like this.
  11. Dr. Metal MD

Dr. Metal MD Forum Resident

Very nice! Yeah, I have a T-85 that just sounds fantastic. One of the coolest thing is that you can tune it to a second decimal place. For example, I can tune it to 101.15 if I want. It tells you the strength of your signal, so I can finely tune it to get the best signal. My favorite classic rock station in the area is 98.5, but it comes in best at 98.54 ha!

Gavinyl, CrazyCatz and Ron P. like this.
  12. wownflutter

wownflutter Nocturnal Member

I've been really happy with Triangle speakers. A Titus mated with a really good musical sub would make a killer combo.

myles likes this.
  13. Ron P.

Ron P. Forum Resident

Ok no Airplane or Beck, but I'll raise you an extra Joni, Metheny's "Offramp", and a Dylan.

Oh...and note "Sneaking Sally Through the Alley" at the back, second photo. Uk import I just picked up on eBay in original filthy yellowed wrap. Opened up and like perfect inside.....sounds amazing!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. myles

Thanks. I've already contemplated a sub....I think it would top the whole thing off.

15. smartiepants

smartiepants Senior Member

oboogie, Voltaire, arar and 19 others like this.
  16. wownflutter

wownflutter Nocturnal Member

I've tied some Mirage BPS150I subs with mine. I thought there were pretty musical.
    They didn't mate well at all. They need a tight, fast sub or it will just ruin the whole effect.
    You're not gonna be able to use any sub. I would recommend Triangle ' s own subs or a REL sub. I'm sure there are other good ones. Just be careful, there are plenty of sloppy ones out there too. Using no sub at all will be much better than using a slow, sloppy sub.

myles likes this.
  17. myles

My room isn't massive so the lack of bass is not too noticeable. I'll be looking to introduce a sub, so will keep your advice to the forefront of my mind. Cheers.

18. RMB77

RMB77 Well-Known Member

Nice room. I like the way you've displayed those Lp's. I'm sitting on an Ekornes couch identical to the one in your photo.

19. Eduardo Denaro

Eduardo Denaro Forum Resident

I never thought I'd see Darth Maul show up here.

athensdrums and Sammy Banderas like this.
  20. DPM

DPM Senior Member

Parasound JC3 + in the house. I received this from Audio Advisor today. Fedex did a number on the outer box, but the unit appears unscathed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. Dr. Metal MD

Dr. Metal MD Forum Resident

Wow, impressively beautiful components. :yikes:

22. PhilBiker

PhilBiker sh.tv member number 666

56GoldTop likes this.
  23. Ron P.

Ron P. Forum Resident

The better separation and soundstage are, at least, partly because of the, "lighter in the bass".

24. McintoshNewbie

McintoshNewbie New Member

Beautiful set up. I'm having a little trouble figuring out what speakers you have, could you help me out?

25. smartiepants

smartiepants Senior Member

Had it from new, was difficult to get in silver if my memory is correct
    It's used as a DAC for my chromecast audio streaming Spotify

PhilBiker likes this.