Price check

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Kathylav, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathylav

Kathylav New Member Thread Starter

I am looking to know actual market value for the three following lps. All are sealed as new all are mfsl original first edition recordings . Queen the game , allman brothers band Brothers and Sisters, Rick Wakeman Journey to the Center of the .Earth . Can anyone tell me a safe estimate of their current value thanks, Kathy

2. eddiel

eddiel Senior Member

I can't say off hand but I'd suggest looking at two places as a starting point

1) Ebay - do a search for the album you have and select to see Sold listings only. This will give you an idea as to what they are selling for vs what people are asking for
    2) Discogs - you can get an idea of what people are currently selling for but also details like the higher and lowest price and when it last sold

I think MFSL released Allman Bros Brothers and Sisters twice so it's worth checking Discogs to find out which version you have as the older one may be more valuable than the current one on release.

3. hutchenstance

hutchenstance Well-Known Member

4. Reese

Reese Just because some watery tart threw a sword!

Also be aware there is a marketplace forum here. While you may not get as high a price here as you would on eBay or other sites, there is a considerably lower risk involved (and no fees!). You need to make at least 50 posts before you have access to the marketplace, so reply a few times to the comments in this thread and you'll be a bit closer. Once you have access, spend a little time to see how other people sell here. I think you'll find it to be a friendly and not excessively greedy community. Good luck with your sale.

Kathylav likes this.
  5. Kathylav

Thanks good advice

6. Kathylav

Thanks , will hopefully get there

Reese likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.