Question regarding buying vinyl from Amazon

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by DylanPeggin, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DylanPeggin

DylanPeggin Active Member Thread Starter

A bulk of my record collection has been purchased from Amazon.com. With the positive factors of decent prices and, free 2 day shipping (if you are a Prime member) and superb packaging leaving items completely intact, it is a great website to order from.

Every so often, I'll see records that range around $25+ drop to around $13 and once those low prices come around, they sell out quick and go back to the original price one they restock.

Has anyone ordered a record that was majorly low in price that was "temporarily out of stock" at the time it was purchased and still got the lowest guaranteed price? Or did you get charged the full average price? Sounds like a stupid question but I just wanted to know for future reference.

2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Not stupid at all, and the answer is yes. My most recent grab was an out of stock Best Of The Kinks. Took a while, but when they shipped, it was the low, low price I locked into.

P.S.
    Enjoy that packaging. Hundreds of us took the hit years ago, with very damaged shipments, until Amazon finally got it right !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.