Rega sub platter

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Fishoutofwater, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishoutofwater

Fishoutofwater Forum Resident Thread Starter

Just a quick heads up; 33rpmengineering (fidelity designs ltd) are selling a beautifully crafted sub platter for 50 pounds uk. I saw on ebay uk and pulled the trigger. Its the last upgrade for my P3. I will post a review when i receive it, if anyone is interested

2. Fishoutofwater

It arrived very quickly; my first impressions is that the sound has changed a little. Bass might be a bit more solid sounding and voices a little more real. I have not given it a long term listen but at the moment i think it was a wise investment. I need to give it more time but the engineering is very impressive and of course looks so much better than the stock sub platter which has been on the deck for the last 17yrs. Cheaper than the competition too

3. Fishoutofwater

i have spent the morning listening to my favorite albums and i am of the view that they have never sounded so good. I was very skeptical bout all the claims about the improvements a better sub platter would make; but i think all the hype is valid.

dastinger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.