Rob Zombie bonus DVD

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Dave D, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave D

Dave D Done! Thread Starter

Anyone get Rob's new collection? It has a bonus DVD.....are the video's in 5.1?
    Thanks

2. -=Rudy=-

-=Rudy=- ♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♪♪ Staff

I don't know if the videos are in 5.1. But they are...ummm...different. ;) The disc doesn't have a menu to choose different surround features, nor does my WinDVD player light up for Dolby Digital. I can check on the Pioneer later and see what happens--I don't have 5.1 enabled on my computer's sound card, which might be limiting the player. (The kids are using the Pioneer right now.)

I wouldn't have bought this if it weren't for the videos and the couple of bonus tracks on the CD.

3. -=Rudy=-

OK, I checked on the Pioneer, and the audio portion is two-channel Dolby Digital. No 5.1!

4. Dave D

Dave D Done! Thread Starter

:realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

5. danstone

danstone Senior Member

Even though you may be upset that the audio is not 5.1, the video quality looks fantastic on this DVD.

6. -=Rudy=-

And properly gory, I might add. Although I would have liked seeing an uncensored version of "Demonoid Phenomenon". :D My 9-year-old loves the video for "Dragula"...he's that funny scary guy in the car, she says. :)

7. Ere

Ere Senior Member

Heads up, Zombie fans. He's doing a Live Online chat over at the Washington Post web site this afternoon. No registration needed!
    Oct. 28th 3:00 PM EST
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.