Rolling Stones Singles CD box sets $26.99

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Tjazz, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store) Thread Starter

2. Does anyone happen to know if there's any tracks on the Singles 1965-1967 (11 CD) that have unique mixes/edits unavailable on other CDs (such as Hot Rocks, More Hot Rocks, The Singles Collection, etc.)?

3. bldg blok

bldg blok Forum Resident

Thanks tjazz. I ordered all 3 for that price, plus 2 copies of the 2 disc REM IRS years comp, one for me and one for a friend.

Shawn, I have no idea about the mixes, I'm buying them for the artwork & sleeves mostly.

4. sharedon

sharedon Forum Zonophone

Aren't the unique "Got Live" EP tracks on this set? Think so..

5. IIRC, they're on Singles 1963-1965 (12CD), which I own just for that reason. I also have Singles 1968-1971 (9 CD) for the Jumpin' Jack Flash video... but so far, I can't find any reason to justify purchasing the middle set unless it contains something unavailable elsewhere on CD.

6. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

And, of course, all these sets are terribly annoying in terms of having to continually swap discs. I would prefer reproductions of the sleeves along with all the tracks on the minimum number of full discs that would hold all the material. But if they did that, they couldn't command as high a price.

Kwad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.