Shia LaBeouf - staggering ignorance - or is he a little ****?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by dunkrag, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssmith3046

ssmith3046 Forum Resident

I liked Disturbia. I liked The Company You keep but not because he was in it.

2. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

His last name should be "LeDouche."

inperson and mikeyt like this.
  3. inperson

inperson Senior Member

Now be nice :laugh:

4. ZAck Scott

ZAck Scott Senior Member

With the current shenanigans that he pulled in Berlin (which is a slap in the face of the director) to this new "Art Display" I find it that he is trying to create "something" but with the career choices that he did in the past ten years (Transformers) I find that he is losing credibility FAST! Joquine (sp?) Phoenix did this with "I am not here" five years ago and I feel that Shia is just copying Phoenix but to lesser degree because Phoenix is a talented actor and Shia is just that kid from the Transformers movies.

5. amoergosum

amoergosum Forum Resident

6. amoergosum

7. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

Shia LaDouche has his art gallery where he's apologizing as performance art:

[​IMG]

and now actor Jerry O'Connel has one too, right in the same building:

[​IMG]

Jerry even has the bag (seen on the left), but has gone in a different direction:

[​IMG]

I should go by and visit the gallery, over there on Beverly Blvd. in West LA. Maybe I'll wear a bag that says "I don't care that you're sorry."

Balthazar and mikeyt like this.
  8. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

Just wear a bag that says Shia who??

I'll join you. :)

9. HiFi Guy 008

HiFi Guy 008 Forum Resident

Well he was never anything to look at. I never understood what the big deal was about this guy. Might as well keep the bag on his head.

10. Rocker

Rocker Senior Member

I was just looking at his filmography and there are 3 films he was apparently in (Constantine, Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, and I Robot) that I have absolutely no recollection of him even being part of the cast. I'd say that's pretty telling. :p

Jerryb, jriems and Balthazar like this.
  11. Zep Fan

Zep Fan Sounds Better with Headphones on

Balthazar likes this.
  12. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

hi_watt likes this.
  13. Hey he even stole this....from the unknown comic!

Gumboo, hidden1one and hi_watt like this.
  14. amoergosum

15. tkl7

tkl7 Agent Provocateur

Whew, for a minute I thought it was Georges DuBoeuf that was going away, and I was worried that there would be no more Beaujolais. Now that would be a disaster. Since it is just this clown, I hope he takes Michael Bay away with him.

DreadPikathulhu likes this.
  16. Tristero

Tristero In possession of the future tense

17. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member

he won't be gone for long

18. Jack White

Jack White Senior Member

mikeyt likes this.
  19. Ghostworld

Ghostworld Senior Member

I'm behind Alec Baldwin a hundred percent, they should ban the paparazzis or allow celebrities to the right to enforce restraining orders against them, a 30-feet rule or something. I think the paparazzi are intruding on one's right to a normal life and privacy. Yes, you do give up privacy when you become a "famous face" but I also think there's a time and place for the flashbulbs to go off. Being tailed 24/7 should not be allowed on the books. The Kardashians of the world could opt out of such restraining orders if they like, however.

Graham and mikeyt like this.
  20. Collector Man

Collector Man Well-Known Member

Boo-hoo-hoo!
    Apparently it would appear you do not fully understand the psychology patterns that drives many of these 'show bizz' people. you speak of, when they were still unknown. They will walk over anyone - to 'become known'. Betray trust or use other people, deviously network to the disadvantage of others willing to play fair &decent. Then ,when they become 'famous' -their personality & general character are under greater public scutiny. Some are finally shown up for what they are - complete self-centred a - hole airheads and / or fragile 'pets'.
    They are many examples of well known 'household name' celebrities who , when not engaged in direct work activity.... show adult human maturity ....have happy marriages... keep their offspring away from the limelight plus all the connecting dangers of premature ambitions/ life experiences - due to the 'family connection'.
    How : They have a firm sense that part of their life is TRULY PRIVATE and will remain so -they stay away from feeding gossip mag writers and such environs.. AND not just when it suit them .Can you blame the media gossip industry when they see an uneven record from some hypocritical celebrity crying crocodile tears...... ( only periodically), screaming for privacy?

Regginold31 and Gumboo like this.
  21. You gotta be ****ed up after working with Michael Bay. Three times !

johnnyyen likes this.
  22. 30 feet rules were just overturned by the Supreme Court for something else so you think they'd enforce it for the paparazzi?

But I agree they are scum.

23. swandown

swandown Under Assistant West Coast Forum Resident

Staggering ignorance? No.

Staggering drunk? Yes.

24. Ghostworld

Ghostworld Senior Member

They would drive me nuts. I was at the airport once when Victoria Beckham arrived and was waiting for her limo. It was dusk, and this guy with a flash stood in front of her a FLASHED directly in her face for a solid 15 minutes. I mean, a hundred flashes in your face would be enough to drive anyone nuts.

25. Zep Fan

Zep Fan Sounds Better with Headphones on

Well, at least Shia's not doing illegal drugs. Just think what a bad example to his young fans that would be ! ! !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.