Slimline jewel cases (50) for $1.49

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Tjazz, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store) Thread Starter

2. Santo10

Santo10 The Hot Corner

The question isn't if, but how many. Ordering 1700 cases to take advantage of free shipping might be overdoing it a little bit. :laugh:

3. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store) Thread Starter

My friend who told me about the deal, just has the jewel cases deliveried to the local store, to avoid shipping charges.

I think it's a typo error, because their regular price is $14.98.

4. ubsman

ubsman Active Member

Join Staples Rewards Club. Once you do you get free shipping. Not quite sure why you would want these types of cases though? I usually break them the first time I open them.

I tried an order just to fool around. Says OUT OF STOCK. So you can't order it anyway.

5. Santo10

Santo10 The Hot Corner

I use slimlines to store CD-Rs (Grateful Dead shows), discs from digipacks (like the Dylan SACDs), and discs from cases that are a pain to open (Tool's 10,000 Days comes to mind). I also use tons of 2-CD jewel cases for shows when I feel like making artwork.

6. musicalbeds

musicalbeds Strange but not a stranger

Greg, how do you store them if their the slimcases?

I use the regular jewel cases for everything you mentioned because I store them on a shelf and I wanna be able to figure out what's what without too much trouble.

I have 9 shelves, 10 and a half inches wide, filled with CDRS...I'd love the use the slims if I could figure out how to differentiate them.

7. rjp

rjp Senior Member

the link isn't working now. must have been an error.

renny

p.s. best deal i could find was 50 for $9.98

8. audiodrome

audiodrome Senior Member

I go through tons of these things - they're great for storing CDRs that you don't feel like making inserts and tray cards for.

9. Santo10

Santo10 The Hot Corner

Yeah, that's the obvious disadvantage. There's no way to keep track of what's what. I keep the studio albums that I store in slimlines next to the original case so they don't get lost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.