So, where can we find out about new releases that Steve Hoffman's putting out now?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Joseph LeVie, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph LeVie

Joseph LeVie Forum Resident Thread Starter

I had subscribed to Audio Fidelity figuring I could keep good tabs on SH's (and for the most part Kevin Gray's) work.

I don't know where to look?

I don't necessarily need to know what he's working on at the moment, but, how can I find out what's about to come out or has just come out (or came out since the last Audio Fidelity releases)?

I didn't address this directly to Steve in case he's not at liberty to say for contractual reasons.

George P likes this.
  2. Lovealego

Lovealego Senior Member

I have seen Kevin’s name attached to several things in the last 12 months (check out Discogs)

I haven’t seen Steve’s name on any releases since last years Audio Fidelity releases. Maybe he has something coming out soon with APO?

I was actually just wondering about this yesterday.

3. RobCos02330

RobCos02330 Forum Resident

I was just wondering recently about that hopeful and cryptic announcement he made awhile back.

4. Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    Sean and George P like this.
  5. Joseph LeVie

My guess was that he would be starting his own company since it had become apparent that Audio Fidelity wasn't sending new product.

6. englishbob

englishbob has left the SH Forums...19/05/2023

7. Gill-man

Gill-man Forum Resident

Any news yet?

8. 2trackmind

2trackmind Forum Resident

In another thread, someone said he recently mastered a Korean rap album. I don't know if that was a serious post or not. I assumed it was. I wonder where the official info, if it is in fact legit, was posted.

9. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

Yes, I remember our host mentioning this in another thread (the one where he invited people to ask him questions, IIRC).

10. Joseph LeVie

Where are any announcements about Steve’s work?

Bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.