Stones 4 Flicks...anywhere besides Best Buys??

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Bobo U2, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo U2

Bobo U2 Active Member Thread Starter

I haven't seen this in any other store. I thought BB had the exclusive to this for 6 months...or was it longer? If not more, are other stores refusing to carry it? Anybody spot it elsewhere?

2. -=Rudy=-

-=Rudy=- ♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♪♪ Staff

3. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

The BestBuy that I was in yesterday only had 2 copies left on the shelf.

Better get this one soon if you don't have it.

4. Michael St. Clair

Michael St. Clair Forum Resident

I'm pretty sure it's going to wide release.

5. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

Those DVDs for sale aren't actually being sold by Amazon - they're used copies going through their "Marketplace".

Weird - I thought this was supposed to go "wide" months ago. But apparently it's still a BB exclusive, as no one else I consulted lists it. (Amazon doesn't count since those are from third-party sellers...)

6. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

On sale this week at Best Buy (obviously, the only place you can get it) for $19.99
    12/12/04-12/18/04

7. telliott

telliott Senior Member

Thanks for the tip! I was just there but missed it (didn't see an ad). I ordered it online for in-store pickup. I got mine last year. I ordered this one for my sister.

Nothing like picking up box sets for the price of a single DVD. I also managed to get the Family Guy Vol. 1 at Target for about $18 on black friday.

Tim

8. crimsoncing

crimsoncing New Member

The plan is this will still go to wide release but it was delayed until next year. The Stones have a new album and a tour planned for next summer/Fall so what do you want to bet it will go out in time for that!!

I hope they do not add anything to it just to get us fans to buy it again!!!!!

9. grx8

grx8 Senior Member

A bit off topic: What´s the name of the song that Mick sings in the Boston Rehearsal on the Documentary disc. He´s on the keyboard singing with a falsetto.

10. Ragu

Ragu Forum Resident

Another Thank You for the tip! I got one and it'll make a great Christmas present for my step son (I have one!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.