Survivor: Game Changers

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by xdawg, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdawg

xdawg in labyrinths of coral caves Thread Starter

2. Jamey K

Jamey K Internet Sensation

I'll start with saying Sandra has little chance of a three-peat. I'd send her packing the first chance I got.

Linger63 and xdawg like this.
  3. xdawg

She has been the most underwhelming winner in the show's history, IMO. To win it twice is insane. I agree, get rid of her ASAP!

4. rjp

rjp Senior Member

i wouldn't care what anyone else did, sandra would get all of my votes until she was gone.

winning twice is enough, probably too much.

Linger63 and xdawg like this.
  5. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

Just saw that it's on tonight, and coming on right now. Let's see what Probst comes up with that we can like.

xdawg likes this.
  6. rburly

With
    Ciera
    out, they've set up a natural "two sides" now.

xdawg likes this.
  7. John54

John54 Senior Member

Well, that plot didn't have to thicken. It was as thick as molasses in a fridge at the south pole on Pluto after the Sun burned out right from the beginning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"As long as it's not me, I don't care who goes out": Sandra

And that is why she has won twice!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The one thing we'll never see:

Survivor: No Puzzle Pieces

xdawg likes this.
  8. rburly

And don't forget the queen always wins.

xdawg likes this.
  9. Scotian

Scotian Amnesia Hazed

Referring to herself as "The Queen" may not help her longevity.

xdawg likes this.
  10. xdawg

Duh-boom! :D

11. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

The sooner Sandra is gone, the more I'll enjoy this show. I couldn't stand her the first two times, and I still can't stand her now. She is always worthless on a team, it's unbelievable she isn't first or 2nd out. Otherwise I'm liking the show really well so far.

12. xdawg

I wanted Sandra gone too. Both boots tonight were decent consolation prizes though. Great editing leading up to the 2nd vote. :righton:

Linger63 and applebonkerz like this.
  13. Thievius

Thievius Blue Oyster Cult-ist

I hate when they bring back past contestants. Especially people like Sandra. I might skip this season.

xdawg likes this.
  14. xdawg

Give it a shot. As long as they are ALL previous players, I don't mind.

15. rburly

I never appreciated her personality before, and she's continuing. She should be seen as a huge threat to all those people on her team. Although creating new teams next week will change the dynamics in both (or 3) groups.

xdawg and applebonkerz like this.
  16. rjp

rjp Senior Member

i cannot believe that anyone, let alone all of them, listened to sandra...WTF!

and how about next week?

xdawg likes this.
  17. GlamorProfession

GlamorProfession Forum Resident

"come on in guys!"

i think this should be a good season but i didn't get my wish in the opener last night. the 3 people (Maclom, Varner and Sandra) i want voted out all survived two tribals. ah well, maybe next week :) looks they're switching things up next week.

xdawg likes this.
  18. xdawg

Last night's episodes was a little ho hum. I hated seeing Caleb go home. I couldn't have killed the goats either.

I thought Troyzan handled getting the hidden immunity quite well. I wonder if the other two tribes had the same opportunity. If someone from another tribe had found their clue in the bottle, I suppose their idol would have been hidden under their puzzle table during the challenge too. It would have been pretty funny with people from 2 or 3 tribes trying to sneak their idols out at the same time.

rburly and GlamorProfession like this.
  19. GlamorProfession

GlamorProfession Forum Resident

was definitely hoping Caleb would stay around a little longer. he was a victim of the way too early tribe switch 'em up.

Tree of Life and xdawg like this.
  20. Tree of Life

Tree of Life Hysteria

I thought the Tribe switch up came a little early but Survivor. And to make that one tribe start over, is B.S. in my book. Plus, get ride of the "Hidden Immunity Idol" and for God's sake get rid of Sandra!

I swear, these numnuts who play this game, have no balls!

Kyhl and xdawg like this.
  21. arminl

arminl New Member

This is an enjoyable show for me. I love seeing them making efforts and getting dirty.

ex_mixer and xdawg like this.
  22. xdawg

The outcome tonight was a kick in the teeth for me. Mass confusion at the end and yet the Sandra abides :shake:

Kyhl likes this.
  23. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Right. That was both extremely suspenseful and entertaining, and then really irritating.
    I still don't understand what exactly, or how that happened...or even why in the world they were all going after what's her face in the first place! What a stupid decision to throw your votes on her when so many others made much more sense, and wouldn't have been given the necklace. :shake:

xdawg and rburly like this.
  24. Scotian

Scotian Amnesia Hazed

The first few seasons of Survivor were so much more fun. These professional players aren't all that entertaining for me.

anthontherun and xdawg like this.
  25. rburly

You're right about all. The crazy "what are we all gonna do now" meeting was surprising, then entertaining, then just too much.

You're talking about Sierra, who I hadn't heard named all night. maybe I missed that, but it was FUBAR for quite a while there.

applebonkerz and xdawg like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.