DCC Archive The Dwight Twilley Band on DCC/Shelter

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Dr. Winston, Oct 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Winston

Dr. Winston New Member Thread Starter

Dr. Winston is a major power pop fan and also of Dwight Twilley Band. They seldom if ever get mentioned on this board but if you're into power pop you need to seek these out. Steve remastered them for their Cd reissues. You can smile tonight Steve that the Doc in little old South Carolina is listening and appreciating the Lost Album and the time it took to do this one. Also curious if you've listened to the 1997 Right Stuff reissue of "Twilley Don't Mind" that was remastered by Bill Inglot or Dwight's last Cd "Tulsa"?

2. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

Doctor, pray tell.... new issues? Hard to find DCC issues? Details, please!

If you don't tell, I may need a prescription! :D

3. Dr. Winston

Dr. Winston New Member Thread Starter

Gary--I was referring to 1990 DCC/Shelter SRZ-8015-"Twilley Don't Mind" with one bonus track and the 1997 Right Stuff "Twilley Don't Mind" with three Noah Shark mixes as bonus tracks-Right Stuff/Shelter 7243-8-56975-2-4. Also was referring to The Dwight Twilley Band's 1993 "The Great Lost Twilley Album" on DCC/Shelter compiled by Steve Hoffman and Dwight Twilley. Of course "Sincerely" has been reissued as well on the Right Stuff. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Doc

4. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host

No, Doc, I have not heard the Right Stuff version or the newer album.

I'll still like to play the Lost Twilley album. Some neat songs on there, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.