‘The Thompson Twins Adventure Game’ video game on vinyl

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by PaulKTF, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulKTF

PaulKTF Senior Member Thread Starter

2. scott palmiter

scott palmiter Senior Member

i had something like this on the flipside of a kissing the pink 12" single. never bothered to figure it out though.

3. Seagull

Seagull Seabird flavour member

I didn't know about the Thompson Twins one but I did have the Pete Shelley LP mentioned in the article.

Being an IT nerd I did record the track onto tape then played it on my Speccy. I never could get it to synchronise properly and it took ages to load so I did't bother with it again. It was quite a nice novelty at the time though and kept me entertained.

Still got the LP but the Speccy became landfill years ago.

4. jimod99

jimod99 Daddy or chips?

I have the Pete Shelly lp too, although I had a Dragon 32.....so I never did record the track!! The Dragon was garbage as well, you could never load anything onto it!!

5. jimod99

jimod99 Daddy or chips?

.....oh and reading the article Frank Sidebottom "apparently" released albums.......... some of Franks stuff was brilliant!! (RIP Chris)

6. Ben Adams

Ben Adams Forum Resident

For those who could never get the Pete Shelley one to work, here it is:

There's a video up on YouTube about the Thompson Twins game, but it just shows a still of the record interspersed with other stuff from the owner's TT collection, with "Doctor, Doctor!" playing over it..

Sebastian saglimbenI likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.