The Twilight Zone -- 2017 New Year's Marathon on SyFy

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by BEAThoven, Dec 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BEAThoven

BEAThoven Forum Resident Thread Starter

The annual tradition on the SyFy channel begins in about five hours. Who's in?

I love the communal aspect each year -- the tweeting, the conversing, etc. -- so even though I've seen the episodes hundreds of times at this point and there are commercials, the wife and I are in for the long haul each NYE.

2. Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman Forum Resident

Me! :wave: And I’m looking forward to it. I usually watch while taking down Christmas decorations.

3. The Hud

The Hud Breath of the Kingdom, Tears of the Wild

I love the Twilight Zone marathon!

Last year one of our guests did not want to watch it because it is in black and white. To make matters worse, he insisted on watching Ryan Seacrest! Unfortunately, he is coming over again this year.

MikaelaArsenault likes this.
  4. Morton LaBongo

Morton LaBongo Forum Resident

Yep, watching now! This has been a tradition for me for five or six years by now. I'm really impressed by the quality of the show, not just the writing and acting but the actual picture itself is so sharp. Much better than other shows of this era. A few years back when they were plugging the TZ DVD/Blu-ray set they actually broadcast some shows in stereo, I have no idea how they did that but it was amazing.

MikaelaArsenault likes this.
  5. guy incognito

guy incognito Senior Member

Watching it now, while as usual grinding my teeth to a powder over SyFy’s “enhanced” motion smoothing of the eps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.