DCC Archive The who Live at Leeds Bootleg

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by RetroSmith, Sep 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RetroSmith

RetroSmith Forum Hall Of Fame<br>(Formerly Mikey5967) Thread Starter

Anybody have a good source for this boot?

2. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

I'll be posting it under the newsgroup alt.binaries.sounds.misc these next four days as CD images, lossless. Get a copy of Forte's Agent FULL version-30day-trial (www.forteinc.com) if you have highspeed bandwith and watch that newsgroup.

You may un-rar the parts (rarsoft.com) and use Monkeys Audio (monkeysaudio.com) to uncompress the ape files into wav/cue to use with CDRwin, Fireburner or EAC found at www.exactaudiocopy.de This will give people who can download, a complete image of the bootleg, non compressed.

It will be posted as 1/2 of both CDs per day, and by Friday both CDs will have been posted. I'm staggering the post for retention factor in the newsgroup.

This should help some who are curious. I got my copy form Luke when I asked very nicely. Posting will start tonight.

Any questions? :p

3. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

Hmm...I certainly don't mind people trading copies of my "fix-up" job, but keep in mind I'm not totally happy with any of the "released" versions. In particular the pitch shifting. Which is why I'm in the middle of having another go at it...

Of course, I know many people are delighted with the current version...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.