Things That You Wish Were On YouTube

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by MikaelaArsenault, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurrealCereal

SurrealCereal Forum Resident

Carnival of Light!

2. James Slattery

James Slattery Forum Resident

I wish nothing was on there and we could go back to when the people who had access to rare video were those of us who busted our asses to acquire them, spending our time, effort and money.

3. silverhead

silverhead Give them an inch and they will take a mile

video of lou reeds rock n roll animal tour with hunter and wagner.

MikaelaArsenault and fr in sc like this.
  4. Solitaire1

Solitaire1 Carpenters Fan

Post Season One episodes of Love, American Style: Although some episodes from the first season has been released on DVD and there have been a few reruns on some stations, many interesting episodes from the later seasons have not been shown on television or released on DVD.

5. Remington Steele

Remington Steele Forum Resident

Forever Fernwood, a twisted continuation of the soap opera parody Mary Hartman Mary Hartman except not currently on dvd or online.

6. powerq

powerq Forum Resident

Steven Banks' Home Entertainment Center. In HD.
    Banks, Banks, Banks, Banks, Banks, BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Johnny Rocker

Johnny Rocker Well-Known Member

Maybe Logans run the series?[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]You gotta' love obscure 1970's sci-fi series, I reckon they are long gone.....

MikeInFla likes this.
  8. James Slattery

Both released on DVD quite some time ago.

9. James Slattery

Decades has run through the series in marathons at least twice.

10. Solitaire1

Thanks for the info. I will have to see if I have that channel on my cable system.

11. MikaelaArsenault

MikaelaArsenault Forum Resident Thread Starter

An audio version of the song Better by Meghan Trainor. Currently, there is only a music video for the song.

12. The Slug Man

The Slug Man Forum Resident

A documentary shown on HBO in 1982 called "PT Barnum and His Human Oddities." It was sort of a spiritual sequel to the previous year's "Some Call Them Freaks" (which I think is still on YouTube). I remember that the 161-year-old (supposedly) Joice Heth scared the crap out of me when I was 10 years old and I'd like to see if she still would.

There was also a short cartoon they used to play on HBO around the same time (early 80s) when they had a few extra minutes of programming between features. It was about a 50s-looking greaser who drank too much and as a result lost his girlfriend/job/etc. All the while a song playing called "Don't Ever Mess With Alcohol." Was that a real cartoon or did I just imagine it? Never found anyone else who remembers it.

13. Solitaire1

Followup: I did a search on my DVR for any program titles containing the word "Love" and Love, American Style didn't turn up. I guess I'll have to keep checking...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.