TWIN PEAKS: THE ULTIMATE GOLD EDITION

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by wayneklein, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocker

Rocker Senior Member

I find it a little strange that none of the actual episode titles are listed in this set.... they're just marked as "Episode 1", "Episode 2", etc. o_O

2. Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne WYWH (1975-2025)

There are no official episode titles.

3. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

What's the R2 version like?
    Does it have chapters ?

4. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

Is the bd the entire collection a must?

5. Rocker

Rocker Senior Member

I know there are no "official" episode titles... but names were assigned to them all, and these have become fairly common.... even the official Twin Peaks CBS website uses the "assigned titles" when streaming the episodes. I think it would have been useful to include them on the DVDs, just as a point of reference... it's easier to remember where you left off when using a proper episode title, rather than just a number. ;)

6. I can do without unofficial, "fan fiction" episode titles! :)

Jerry Horne likes this.
  7. Jerry Horne

Yep, I think it was a German TV station that came up with those titles. Pretty bad IMHO.

8. Rocker

Rocker Senior Member

I just finished watching the entire Gold Box set, and I didn't have that problem on disc 4 (or any other disc).... :shrug:

9. Rocker

Rocker Senior Member

Agree 100%.

I haven't seen her in a ton of movies, but I've always thought she was gorgeous, based on the few films of hers I did see (eg. Dream Lover, Sleepwalkers, The Rats)... but I just finished watching the entire Twin Peaks series, and I think I may have to add her to my own personal "hottest women on the planet" list. She's an absolute knockout! :love:

smokeverbs likes this.
  10. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Don't miss her appearances on Californication, which may be the best acting I've seen her do. :) She's also had a minor part in Longmire. What a beautiful woman.

11. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9

[​IMG]

Rocker likes this.
  12. Jerry Horne

I had the pleasure of hanging out with Madchen at the party right after the Missing Pieces Premiere in LA a few months ago. What a nice, warm friendly person she is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.