Under The Dome (tv series)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by agentalbert, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amoergosum

amoergosum Forum Resident

2. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

Classic Dome.

3. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss Deputy Linda sooooooooooo much right now...

4. DreadPikathulhu

Who is going to be the next deputy? Whatever happened to the long haired skate kid last season?

5. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

Or maybe that guy in that one scene where those kids were doing that stuff...

6. What is the fate of the vandals Deputy DJ Phil caught who were defacing the bridge? Will this plot point ever be resolved?

PhantomStranger likes this.
  7. amoergosum

8. This is the best show to hate-watch in years. I look forward to watching it every week and see the totally inane stuff they come up with.

9. amoergosum

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  10. rjp

rjp Senior Member

he must have wanted more money too, but instead of killing him off they just wrote him out like he never existed.

i love this show.

11. DreadPikathulhu

They did bring Caroline back to be a lawyer. Maybe they can bring back skate-kid to be the next deputy and then kill them both off in the next episode?

12. amoergosum

Episode 5 - July 28 - 6.57 million

Vidiot likes this.
  13. forthlin

forthlin Member Chris & Vickie Cyber Support Team

Haven't watched the latest episode yet, but fingers crossed for a line better than "Yearbooks don't lie.":laugh:

buckeye1010 likes this.
  14. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member

Even though my wife won't admit it, I am certain she is hate watching this show. I make comments off and on during the show about how lame certain scenes are and she agrees. At the end of tonight's previews for next week, I said something about "kill them all so the show can be over" and she laughed and agreed.

15. amoergosum

Regarding the latest episode...;) >>>
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. rjp

rjp Senior Member

the promo at the beginning still says "2 weeks ago".

the redhead and barbie are back in bliss again, you all realize this woman just lost her husband 2 weeks ago, has slept with barbie, loves barbie, contemplated hating barbie, tried to sleep with the other, now dead, guy. she is a real piece of work.

the town loves big jim again! they built a 100 foot tower, and a fan, and powered it up all in a couple of hours, and blew away all the dust! (how does wind blow in the dome?

these truly are the stupidest people in the whole world. i think that's why the dome fell on them, it knew they were the stupidest people in the whole world.

17. carlygtr56

carlygtr56 Active Member

I got into the show cause I like the redhead, Rachelle Lefevre. What a mistake!

18. DreadPikathulhu

[​IMG]

Skater-boy is back! And he's been hiding out in the cafe basement smoking bowls and eating donuts!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  19. amoergosum

20. At least Joe and Norrie made up, the Dome has mystical powers when it comes to keeping relationships together.:laugh:

21. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

This is one of those shows where I'm yelling "WTF?!!" every ten minutes at the screen. Horrible show, getting worse. This new thing with the "secret underground cave" has the stench of vile dog vomit about it.

RDriftwood likes this.
  22. DreadPikathulhu

23. DreadPikathulhu

Welcome back, stranger. You've been missed.

24. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

Sometimes I think the Dome is huddled in the basement surfing the town for pr0n...

25. amoergosum

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.