Where should I order jewel cases for CD singles?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by KeithH, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now Thread Starter

I need to replace a few jewel cases for CD singles. This jewel case is the slim type with a clear window for the "J card" insert and a clear disc tray, so it is to be contrasted with the common slimline cases for CD-Rs. Could someone please recommend a mail-order site where I can order 5-10 of the CD-single cases? I don't need hundreds of them. Thanks in advance.

2. ascot

ascot Senior Member

Keith,

I would believe you can find these in any number of computer and department stores.

I have seen empty cases of all sizes and colors in the local used CD stores, too.

3. Roland Stone

Roland Stone Offending Member

www.bagsunlimited.com has about every type of CD enclosure. But as the previous post mentioned, there are slim-line CD cases at almost everyplace that sells computer supplies. Sometimes it's no cheaper to buy empty replacements than it is to buy them with CD-Rs.

4. KeithH

Thanks, guys. I don't recall seeing the CD-single cases in stores, though I've seen the CD-R slimline cases all over the place. I'll check Bags Unlimited to see if I can get a small quantity of the cases I need.

5. KeithH

O.K., I ordered five of the jewel cases from Bags Unlimited for $11 delivered ($7 for the cases + $4 processing fee). It's a bit steep for five cases, but I haven't seen them available locally.

[​IMG]

6. Brian Cruz

Brian Cruz Forum Resident

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.