ZZ Top-charity event at horse farm near me

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by thebeatles67, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebeatles67

thebeatles67 Forum Resident In Memoriam Thread Starter

Hi all,

Would you pay $200.00 per ticket to see ZZ Top? Knowing its for a good cause--a Childrens Hospital. But wait....The thing thats way cool is that it's 25 minutes from my home and its being held at a high end Arabian Horse Farm--middle of rural SC--I mean very rural folks. Date is March 8th, 2007. The day before their official tour kicks off in Florida. for more info-- www.rockforthekidzz.com Tickets go on sale Jan 24th. BTW--you too can be a gold level sponsor for $25,000--(includes meet and greet , stew with the band, VIP seating etc for 16) shucks .....and I thought the Raspberries 2004 reunion DVD was high.

Mike

2. teaser5

teaser5 Cool Rockin' Daddy

I'd go for sure!
    Plus you have six weeks to work on your beard!
    Uh hu hu hu
    :righton:
    Peace-
    Norm
    t5
    :cool:

3. Larry L

Larry L Senior Member

That sounds like it could be a cool show.

4. Sput

Sput Boilerphile In Memoriam

Great cause, great band, great horses, great state, great food, great countryside and it's on my birthday. Yes, I'd spend the $200.

If I can spend that on beat to crap jeans from Abercombie for my girls that look like work jeans I threw away....I can probably jusify ZZ>

5. jblock

jblock Senior Member

Well it's for a good cause, but I've seen a number of reviews on the net recently that accuse Billy of either lip synching or having another singer behind the curtain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.