12 Days Of Numero at Numerogroup.com

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Bloom, Nov 27, 2018.

1. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

Not only did my Happy Rhodes LP (along with a couple of Eccentric Soul CDs and a Cult Cargo title) show up today but I also got a package from the mighty Plaid Room records where they still had stock on the colored vinyl versions of the two Duster albums (and a trio of other great albums that have nothing to do with Numero ha). Damn good mail day!

notesofachord and SJP like this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Yes, my mail today was an embarrassment of riches.

Happy Rhodes CD
    Be-Bop Deluxe Modern Music box
    no-man Love You To Bits CD
    a various assortment order (Nick Beggs 3X CD set, Erasure Wild deluxe, Section 25 2X CD version of From The Hip)
    Prince Originals vinyl + CD box

hutlock likes this.
  3. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

Nice call on the Section 25!

SJP likes this.
  4. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

Last part of my order arrived last night, the husker du set.
    Man, numero really knows how to put together sets. Very sturdy construction to the sets box and super thick sleeves and these books are outstanding

notesofachord and hutlock like this.
  5. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

Amen. I didn’t pull the trigger on the Hüsker Du because I have the CD set already and I wanted to buy new stuff that I didn’t already own but I’m thinking if it dips that low again I have to grab the vinyl box too. It’s just gorgeous.

SJP likes this.
  6. notesofachord

notesofachord Cousin Caterpillar

Numero Santa delivered my Ork Singles box today just in time for Christmas. I must’ve been a good boy this year!

7. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

I bought this one on clearance at Rough Trade during the summer and have been saving it for today! Merry Xmas, peeps!

[​IMG]

8. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

Came home today to 27 POUNDS of Numero Group. Oh man I’m gonna be up all night!!! And I still have one more order coming!

SJP and notesofachord like this.
  9. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

Sorry, don’t mean to monopolize the thread but this Syl Johnson box is RIDICULOUS. For $40, I should have bought two copies. I mean DAMN.

notesofachord likes this.
  10. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

Got my order today, well most of it. They seem to have missed the Wicked Lester - You Are Doomed 2x45's. It wasn't even listed on the packing slip that was in the box. Not a big deal, it was only $5 but I sent them an email to see what's up.

11. blewmaearsout

blewmaearsout Well-Known Member

My order came in today, postage dated the 20th. Numero's website says "Shipped on 2019-12-04 WHIPLASH." I know they were probably swamped with orders, but a little more accuracy with the date shipped would have been much appreciated.

12. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

Yeah mine was like that too—it was tagged like 10 days before it actually shipped. Hard to say if there was an issue on the Numero end or the Chicago post office end of things... but this is what you get shipping USPS during the holidays from a three-man operation I suppose.

13. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

its just 3 people? man thats rough

they emailed me back on my order issue and already shipped me the replacement, it takes a while to get a reply but theyve got good CS

hutlock likes this.
  14. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

Yeah, 3 or 4 tops. Three guys run the label and then there’s Zach who does most if not all of the mail order stuff except during busy times like this.

15. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

zach is who has been replying to me, they offered store credit or a shipping label to send the wrong color version back and get the right one.
    they sent me the new one before ive got a shipping label, never had a record company do that.

hutlock likes this.
  16. hutlock

hutlock Forum Resident

Yep. And this is why I go out of my way to buy direct from them. Good product and good people.

notesofachord and jason202 like this.