Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

12 Days Of Numero at Numerogroup.com

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Bloom, Nov 27, 2018.

1. DailyHiFi

DailyHiFi Forum Resident

the button for the bundle is gone now.

2. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Yeah I think it went on and off like 5 times minimum yesterday so I’m sure it just either sold out or they gave up. But yeah, that was a hell of a deal and all 3 of those boxes are great. The Ork box alone goes for $75, so getting all 3 for $100 is pretty fantastic. Hopefully those of you that wanted it got in on it!

3. hutlock

4. atlantasteven

atlantasteven Mercy Mercy Me

Are all these deals vinyl only? It is confusing to tell what medium is for sale.

5. oldjollymon

oldjollymon Forum Resident

Pretty sure they must be all vinyl, since they are running the concurrent $6/CD sale.

hutlock likes this.
  6. hutlock

Yes, the daily deals are all vinyl, different deal posted each day for each of the 12 days that stays up for 24 hours.

Then there is ALSO the $6 CD sale going on for ALL 12 days of the sale, as long as you buy at least 5 CDs.

So really both formats are part of the sale—but it is all the CDs in stock and only selected packages of vinyl so far.

7. hutlock

black sheriff likes this.
  8. hutlock

Back up with a new sale bundle after taking the weekend off... I’m not 100% sure which Crimpshrine albums they are offering here? It says “twin” but the link only leads to one album. I would assume it is both their full-length offerings but can’t be positive:

Day 5: Econochristmas! The perfect gift for the punk enthusiast in your life. The Husker Dü - Savage Young Dübox set is paired up with twin Crimpshrine records, and Gary Davenport’s Scattered Thoughts for a Benjamin!

black sheriff and kouzie like this.
  9. Bloom

Bloom You're embarrassing me in front of the wizards Thread Starter

It's now $75 for Savage Young Du, one Crimpshine album and Gary Davenport- Ive been wanting the SYD box for awhile but this just isn't the deal for me. Nothing awesome like that day 1 box deal

10. hutlock

Eh. It’s basically like you are buying the SYD box and getting the other two albums free. So I guess it depends if you want the other two albums really. But yeah, not nearly as great a deal.

EDIT: Sold out now! But it says on the Husker Du box page that there is a second pressing coming? Interesting.

11. hutlock

Day 6: Joy to the world! You don’t have to ride on a sleigh to experience the glorious array of human expression around the globe. For just $100, you can taste Grand Bahama Goombay, take a ride through the Upper Volta with the Bobo Yéyé box set, receive soul messages in Dimona, and dance to the pan-American funk of Alfonso Lovo.

I own all of these and they are uniformly excellent, especially that Bobo Yeye box set, which comes with a gorgeous hardcover photo book. Not as great a deal as some of the previous days here (only about $14-15 off of normal prices total) but the material is top notch.

notesofachord and SJP like this.
  12. DailyHiFi

DailyHiFi Forum Resident

That Bobo Yeye box set is fire. In the before times I used to do an afropop sunday set at a local record store and this thing has so many bangers.

Not the best deal on it, but its a really awesome box.

hutlock likes this.
  13. hutlock

Day 7: The Best Little LP Bundle in Texas! You know the deal - everything’s bigger in Texas, so we’ve got the biggest and best deal yet. Take home the Royal Jester’s English Oldies2xLP, Lone Star Lowlands 2xLP, and The Complete Mickey & The Soul Generation 3xLP for $50.

Better deal today for sure. List price would be $66 for this, selling it for $50 and you get 7 LPs total.

14. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

Question; How do the bundle deals work? I added the three titles to my cart and the total shows $66, full price. Do they only charge you $50 when you place the order?

15. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

Add it to your cart from this page: 12 Days of Numero - 2020 Edition [Numero Group]

Andrew_db and hutlock like this.
  16. hutlock

Yeah sorry — I haven’t been including that page because it is the same every day. I’ll start putting it on there when I post the daily deals.

Andrew_db likes this.
  17. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

Thanks guys, I see the button now! I don't think I'm red/green color blind but, wow that button doesn't stand out to me very well.

18. hutlock

Ha! Glad you found it! That really is a good deal.

19. hutlock

20. snowwhat

snowwhat Forum Resident

Did anyone get a shipping notification from the day 1 deal? I was hoping to give 2 of the 3 box sets to friends as presents, but that's starting to look less likely by the day.

21. hutlock

I haven’t.

22. Strummergas

Strummergas Senior Member

I wonder if they're waiting to see if customers buy multiple bundles in order to ship them all at one time?

23. The Vinyl Lover

The Vinyl Lover Well-Known Member

Not the Day 1 deal exactly but I purchased 6 CDs on day 1 and those are on its way to me.

hutlock likes this.
  24. hutlock

Doubtful, but given that the entire operation is only a couple of dudes, you never know. In the past when I have had to ask them about way overdue orders they have done this for me, but I got the impression that wasn’t standard by any means.

25. hutlock