Amazon AU price watch thread...

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Jimmy Agates, Sep 20, 2018.

1. PdB73

PdB73 Forum Resident

I just pre-ordered both SACD's through iMusic in Netherlands - comes to about A$65 each with shipping. They kind of state that there is no guarantee they will get stock....but if so it's due in January. They do not debit you until shipment so I figured no harm in locking in an order just in case - and no issues with cancelling if need be.

imarcq and ispace like this.
  2. ispace

ispace Senior Member

Is this imusic.co in Denmark? I cannot see the two released SACDs (Two Against Nature & Everything Must Go), is that what you ordered?

3. PdB73

PdB73 Forum Resident

Denmark yes - not sure why I typed Netherlands. Sorry no - I was thinking you wanted the latest batch coming out (I forgot about those 2 earlier releases). So it was Countdown to Ecstasy and Can't Buy a Thrill that I was referring to.

ispace likes this.
  4. Box Set

Box Set Living In The Material World

5. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

I've not heard another thing since ordering. I have a feeling this won't happen. The sale items are now much more expensive. Perhaps a pricing error happened?

6. Philip Matthews

Philip Matthews Well-Known Member

I had this response from them
    02/12/2022 we shipped these items to you 1 x Adams, Ryan / Wednesdays (Vinyl) / LP - 2YV0092133

I have a tracking order for Ryan Adams
    But no tracking available for Chicago triple vinyl, so I guess I will be getting a refund for this.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    imarcq likes this.
  7. PdB73

PdB73 Forum Resident

I ordered 7 albums…5 have shipped. So I guess it’s a waiting game on some. They are an Online store that don’t always have stock on hand but from past experience I have received the majority of cheap items I’ve bought. It all depends on the stock that their distributors can get.

imarcq likes this.
  8. PdB73

PdB73 Forum Resident

They always post the stock on hand from an order & then order the other items from their distributors, so u may still get it. Of course they may have over sold as well…

imarcq likes this.
  9. imarcq

I ordered the Chicago 3LP and the Belinda Carlisle. As a few of us ordered the former so I'm guessing it might be a while coming, if at all? Although it said was in stock. Same with Belinda. Oh well it's not much dosh is it?

10. PdB73

PdB73 Forum Resident

I ordered Belinda as well & that is one that has not shipped yet. I didn’t think that would be a popular title so was surprised they didn’t actually have enough stock on hand.

11. imarcq

Me too. Some of those Belinda deluxe sets have been in the DeepDiscount blowout bin, so can't be wildly in demand. I bought mine as a Christmas gift for a pal who is a big fan. It'll probably be a new year pressie instead!

PdB73 likes this.
  12. imarcq

PdB73 likes this.
  13. Big Swifty

Big Swifty Forum Resident

Glam77 and imarcq like this.
  14. Glam77

Glam77 Forum Resident

I got notification that 1 of my 5 items has shipped.

imarcq likes this.
  15. Big Swifty

Big Swifty Forum Resident

16. Box Set

Box Set Living In The Material World

imarcq and Bonddm like this.
  17. Bonddm

Bonddm Forum Resident

Mr. Luck - A Tribute To Jimmy Reed: Live at The Royal Albert Hall - The Ronnie Wood Band (2LP) $17.33

(UK global store)

“The Ronnie Wood Band with Mick Taylor and Special Guests: Bobby Womack, Mick Hucknall and Paul Weller. Live from the Royal Albert Hall on 1st November 2013.“

Mick Taylor plays on every track, with the exception of tracks 1 and 18.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Mr-Luck-T...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1670417431&sr=1-1

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    imarcq likes this.
  18. Frightwig

Frightwig Forum Resident

Three in Melbourne that I know of - Implant, Program and Zenith. Program are the newest but most expensive. Implant often outsource pressings to Chinese pressing plants but they still sound great. No surface noise, clicks or pops. Zenith did our 7” and ….well…the less said, the better.

19. imarcq

Not quite at the Zenith of vinyl pressing skills yet then? ;)

jɑmbo and Aussie pressing like this.
  20. Glam77

Glam77 Forum Resident

Eagerly tracking an order from frontiers music. In the last 5 days the package has gone Frankfurt > London > Frankfurt > London

imarcq likes this.
  21. Eskimo Chain

Eskimo Chain Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed....

Frankfurt is the worst! Seems to be a black hole for orders, stuff can sit there for months, patiently hoping my og Hunky Dory doesn't sit there too much longer....

imarcq likes this.
  22. westcj

westcj I'm like a wombat on the rampage

In the spirit of Christmas, I hope Jesus did not ask for a session fee

scobb and imarcq like this.
  23. Glam77

Glam77 Forum Resident

My last couple of DHL shipments sat in Frankfurt for 3-4 months.

24. Bonddm

Bonddm Forum Resident

Oops, just noticed this deal isn’t eligible for Amazon Prime!

25. imarcq

Christ I hope not! ;)

westcj likes this.