Amazon Warehouse Earth Week Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by CatManDude, Apr 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatManDude

CatManDude Forum Existent Thread Starter

Amazon Warehouse is currently offering 20% off a number of items, including used vinyl and CD's. Some great stuff if you spend a little time digging in the virtual bins.

Amazon Warehouse Earth Week Sale

zphage, kouzie, superstar19 and 3 others like this.
  2. ATMP

ATMP Forum Resident

Thanks for flagging. Finally bit the bullet on Flaming Pie reissue. Hopefully it’s not too dinged up!

CatManDude likes this.
  3. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

I buy a lot of Amazon Warehouse deals, probably 200+ items over the past year.

Collectively, the 8 LP's I ordered on Monday (that arrived today) are the best condition of any lot I've ordered. Perhaps Amazon paid special attention to their 'Earth Week' offerings to include only the 'best' junk.

ATMP and superstar19 like this.
  4. ATMP

ATMP Forum Resident

Mine was in fine exterior condition but one of the three LPs is slightly warped and kind of poppy on both sides. Will give it a good cleaning and see if that makes a difference but it may well be heading back.

5. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

I went to the well once too often. Today's Amazon Warehouse item came (1) heavily damaged in a (2) plastic bag. Rating was "Very Good" at purchase. Nooooo way.

As an aside, I'm thinking there's a way to guess what LP's might come in plastic bags rather than boxes. Usually I am offered the opportunity to combine items into a regular once-a-week 'Amazon Day' delivery. This purchase did not offer me that choice, and it arrived in that cheap plastic bag. I wonder if that's a tip-off?

6. Instant Dharma

Instant Dharma Dude/man

Holy crap. No way to search thru that eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.