Ambient/Post Rock LP on Sale - $5 + S&H - RTI + Kevin Gray

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by patient_ot, Feb 18, 2023.

1. patient_ot

patient_ot Senior Member Thread Starter

Aversion Therapy, by Drafted By Minotaurs

Kind of an overlooked album and worth picking up, especially at this price. I bought one for myself awhile back and just bought another as a gift for a friend. The Infraction label also has some nice CDs on sale as well for fans of ambient and related music.

2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

I need to log off this afternoon, I keep spending money!

Listening to this now on Bandcamp and I'm liking what I'm hearing.

3. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

My order arrived today.

From the Bandcamp ad:

Stoughton gatefold sleeve, 180g RTI vinyl, OBI strip, anti-static triple layer inner sleeve. Luxe.

Indeed, these are the same sleeves enjoyed by Intervention Records connoisseurs. This, plus the dead-quiet vinyl which is a must for the ambient genre and really nice musical content makes this a no-brainer at $12 shipped. I really appreciate the lead.

Oh yeah, I got a personal note when my order was shipped acknowledging the SHF effect on their sales. Not earth-shattering but noticeable nonetheless.

patient_ot likes this.
  4. patient_ot

I really hope more folks continue to check this one out. A great deal and very overlooked. Two of my friends got their copies and like the record.

The label is also worth looking into generally. I have a bunch of their releases on CD format. Some releases have gone OOP over the years.

Tim Albertson and SJP like this.
  5. patient_ot

I just wanted to bump this thread in case anyone interested missed out. I received a message from the label owner on social media today that there has been some new interest in the album lately. I hope everyone that got one is enjoying their copy. Don't miss out on other releases on the label either...

Tim Albertson, Jkozy and SJP like this.