Any New Classic Looney Tunes collection on the Horizon?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by The Beave, Nov 25, 2022.

1. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it! Thread Starter

Yeah your right! Maltin doesn’t get a pass,it was that someone posted about Whoopi on the cartoons and Beatles 8 days a week video. Listen, I’m not protlesizing here (see how I made a new weird word up there? Make fun of me, I’ll laugh with you AT me because I Am The Beave), but I stand by my “opinion”…..and btw, it’s NOT an opinion, it’s my BELIEF that people who act “HOLIER THEN THOU” and TELL other people THIER opinions ……..wait for it……on what THEY think Are RIGHT AND WRONG and WE should listen to them because they are so enlightened, is total BULLSCHIIT……..TO ME.
    You guys can think whatever you want, and I’ll totally support you in that, even if you don’t like my view. But guys….it’s just my view…..if your so offended by it then I give the Hoffman threads 3 years before you chase everyone away with your behavior……and then you’ll have yourselves to have fun with…………:D
    Tata…….
    It’s only Looney Tunes for Heaven’s sake!
    Done, over and out……..
    Beave

2. vince

vince Stan Ricker's son-in-law

Are any of those Tex Avery collections on HBOmax?

3. Jeff Kent

Jeff Kent Forum Resident

4. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

There are a few Tex Avery MGM Cartoons mixed into the Tom & Jerry collection on HBO Max. Mostly ones involving cats like "Bad Luck Blackie", and 'The Cat That Hated People".

5. drift

drift Forum Resident

You are the only person pushing an opinion or acting offended. We're all good. :)

GimiSomeTruth, BeatleJWOL and SRC like this.
  6. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

Can you really blame us for being confused about why you would excoriate someone for going on the record expressing an opinion that appears to be substantially aligned with yours to make the release of the thing you want possible by calling them [all caps] "holier than thou"? If they recorded a video saying that these cartoons are irredeemable and should not be released nor seen by you nor anyone in your home, I could understand why you were coming in hot.

7. rudybeet

rudybeet Forum Resident

8. rudybeet

rudybeet Forum Resident

I can't get the site to work, but it used to be here:

Maximizing Bugs Bunny

Dillydipper likes this.
  9. S. P. Honeybunch

S. P. Honeybunch Presidente de Kokomo, Endless Mikelovemoney

Foghorn Leghorn never offended me, and I wasn't even born in the South.

10. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Can't get to the actual document either. Great read, nevertheless!

Jeff Kent likes this.
  11. HadgeTunes

HadgeTunes Forum Resident

Not sure why they insist Dover Boys is unique to that Warner Brothers 50 Best set - it's definitely on Golden Collection 2 and Platinum Collection 1.

Also, Rabbit Rampage is restored as a bonus on Golden Collection 6, so ignore them on that one.