Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Anyone get The Pianist on DVD?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by GregM, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregM

GregM No static at all Thread Starter

My copy didn't include an insert. Did yours? This is the first DVD I've ever seen that didn't include at least a sheet listing chapters/contents. Given the story, the awards won by the movie, and the $19.99 price tag, I would have expected a booklet. Did I pick up a "defective" copy missing the insert, or is this normal to just include a dvd?

2. teaser5

teaser5 Cool Rockin' Daddy

Pianist

My Pops called me yesterday to tell me not to buy it cause he got a copy at Price Club (Costco for some of you). His came with a rebate. I think after rebate is was like eleven bucks. I will ask about the insert.
    Supposed to be a heck of a movie. That's the same dude who was the punk rocker in Summer of Sam right?

Cheers!
    Norm

3. Tyler

Tyler Forum Resident

This one's on my list to buy. I've heard it's a really good film.

4. GregM

GregM No static at all Thread Starter

Well I received one response on another board claiming there really is no insert, so my copy must be normal.

Yeah, this was by far the best film I saw in '02 and I believe Polanski's finest effort.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Forum Resident

No insert in mine.

6. Claus

Claus Senior Member

A good movie...

7. audio

audio New Member

#$%@

8. audio

audio New Member

I saw the Pianist when it came out at the theater and you know what? It wasn't that funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.