Anyone in England on April 3rd/4th?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by 7_V, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7_V

7_V New Member Thread Starter

If so, why not come to the Heathrow High Fidelity Show?

This is held at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel and is less crowded than the major commercial shows. The rooms are bigger than the usual UK shows, so sound quality should be higher.

The show is sponsored by Hi-Fi+, International Smarthouse and What's New and is run by the Chesterfield Group, who are the same people that do the Manchester Show.

It should make a very pleasant day out - less frantic than the normal hi-fi shows and more time for relaxed, serious listening.

Oh, and it's music only, no Home Theatre.

Tickets are £7.50 on the day but I can get you 'Privileged Tickets' for £5.00, which include a free show guide and magazine (Hi-Fi+ or Smarthouse). Please visit this page on my web site if you're interested.

2. Mike Dow

Mike Dow I kind of like the music

Thanks for the info and offer Steve. I would love to be there but my trip to England will have to wait a while longer. I will be coming over to your great country one of these years. I hope it's sooner than later! It's been a dream since I was a child to visit England, Scotland and Ireland. Have a great time at the show and please report back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.