DCC Archive Association Coming

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Bill, Dec 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill

Bill Senior Member Thread Starter

The Rhino web site reports February 19 for the release of an Association best-of 2 CD set. Anybody know the details? Steve, is this why you polled us several months ago for our favorite 24 tracks by the group? If so, I'm prepared to tell you my favorite Beatles songs for your upcoming anthology!

2. feinstein

feinstein Member

I bought a copy of the Japanese CD release of "Insight Out" a couple of years ago from Collector's Choice Music. It has the original mono versions of "Windy" and "Never My Love" as bonus tracks. Excellent sound and quality.

Fred

3. Vivaldinization

Vivaldinization Active Member

What I heard: a few rarities, nothing all that special. Frankly, being as WB owns the Association's catalogue, I see this as a precurser to the individual albums perhaps coming out by themselves.

Regarding the two-disc anthology, I hope they stick to the official studio-album era, and don't try to extend it into the late seventies and beyond...

-D

4. RetroSmith

RetroSmith Forum Hall Of Fame<br>(Formerly Mikey5967)

Well, if they issue every 45 and every B side in stereo from the master tapes I'll be happy. but something tells me that the hits are going to be the MONO mixes. No chance of me buying it if thats the case.

They STILL havent found the stereo tape for "One Two Many Mornings", the groups first issue on WB.

Mikey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.