Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Audio Technica Discount Promo Code for 2021?

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by wheaties1909, Jan 6, 2021.

1. wheaties1909

wheaties1909 Active Member Thread Starter

Has anybody encountered an updated promo discount code for the official Audio Technica web store? I recently tried the last I knew of (I assume from last year) 'TIM2020" and it no longer appears valid. I'm looking to upgrade to one of their cartridges.

Does AT regularly provide codes like this? Or was the last code a one-time deal? I'd appreciate any insight or previous experience members here may have. Just trying to decide whether to be patient and wait or if I should shop elsewhere. I'm willing to be patient if another code is likely to appear in the somewhat near future.

TerpStation likes this.
  2. rzimonjic

rzimonjic Active Member

Have you tried TIM2021? I have no idea if it would work, but to the best of my knowledge, the previous ones were TIM2019, TIM2018... You get the idea.

3. recstar24

recstar24 Senior Member

What kind of discount are we looking at ;)

4. rzimonjic

rzimonjic Active Member

I believe the TIM2020 code gave a 15% discount from the full price on the AT website.

5. wheaties1909

wheaties1909 Active Member Thread Starter

Thanks. I did try TIM2021 but that was a few days ago now. If that is the pattern for each year, perhaps its just still a bit too early yet this year. I'll try it again this weekend. If anybody else has any luck I would appreciate if you share the news!

6. Seafinch

Seafinch Preferred Patron

Any updates here? I might be ready to pull the trigger on something too.